Consign with us
- We offer a 50/50 split on the final value of all items you consign with us - minus half of the shipping cost.
- Merchandise must be in great condition. Please have your garments cleaned and ready for photography. No buttons missing or snaps unsown. If we must dry clean any garment we will ask for reimbursement against your profit from sales.
- We strive to market your items in the best possible manner. We will photograph each item on a mannequin, and may use items as part of collections or styling tips.
- We reserve the right to accept or reject items that we consign for you based upon style, condition or appropriateness.
- We accept consignments based on season. Please check our website for which season we are currently accepting.
- We will strive to get you the best price possible for your garment. Condition, season and current styles all play a factor in how we determine price. If you are not satisfied with our pricing of your garment, please contact us. We will be happy to discuss our decision with you.
- Checks will be written on the fifth of every month. With your check, you will receive a statement of what has sold and the price at which it was sold.
- You may retrieve any unsold items at anytime. If left with us over 90 days, we reserve the right to donate unsold goods.
- We will market your merchandise for 90 days. At the end of that period, we can send what has not sold back to you, or we will donate it to a worthy charity. We will supply you with a donation receipt upon request. If you request we send the merchandise back to you, will charge a nominal shipping fee.
How to get your consignment items to us
If you live in the Virginia area, we can come to you. Or, take pictures from your smartphone and shoot us an email. We'll take a look and get back to you. Or, give us a call and we can discuss further...
Reach us at:
Tanya Van Den Heuvel
We look forward to doing business with you!